HOME REHAB SERVICES
We at India home health care help clients recover from their illness or injury by providing well structured program through several professionals at the comfort of their own home. Our professionals include Physiotherapist, Occupational therapists, Speech therapists, Skilled Nursing (Registered Nurse and Associate Nurse), Medical Social Worker, Dietitian and Medical care taker (Home health-aid).
Physiotherapists help the clients maintain, improve and restore the physical function that may be lost due to various reasons like a fracture due to a fall, pre-planned surgery etc. They work on relieving the pain, range of motion, strength, posture, balance, endurance, motor control, sensation and gait (proper walking patterns). Services include:
- Continuation of Physiotherapy after surgery or illness
- Exercises for strengthening and improving the endurance
- Bed mobility
- Walking/Movement training
- Tracking the use of walkers, canes and crutches
- Fall risk assessment and prevention
- Orthopedic pre and post-operative care
- Arthritis rehab
- Stroke and Neurological rehab
- Pulmonary and cardiac rehab
- Oncology rehab
- Vestibular, dizziness and balance disorders
- Gait disorders
- Orthotic and prosthetic assessment training
Occupational therapists measure the self-care level, energy conservation, visual and spatial problems. OT teaches all ADLs like bathing, dressing, cooking safely and efficiently by conserving the energy level.
Speech therapists help improve the ability to communicate. They help in choosing the right word and sound for speech, assists/trains swallowing problem and also work with memory loss (cognitive learning).
Registered Nurse evaluates and develops a plan of care under the directions of the client’s physician. The main goal for nursing is to help clients get back to their previous level of functioning.
- Complete Nurse assessment
- Specialized client teaching
- Medication teaching
- Wound care teaching and management
- Urinary catheter care
- Diabetic teaching and management
- Colostomy teaching and management
- Pain control
- Tracheotomy care
- Tracheotomy and ventilator care
Medical care taker (Home health aid):
Medical care taker assists in ADLs such as bathing, skin and nail care, range of motion exercises and assists with transfers, walking and moving.
Medical social worker:
Medical Social worker assists clients with problem arising through illness or everyday activities. They perform psycho social assessments, counseling and education.
Dietitian does a detailed dietary assessment and plans a diet chart specifically for the client’s health needs.
To get more information about the above special services please contact us at 044 43594456.