IHHC NRI Care for Family Abroad
NRI Care Packages
India Home Health Care is a proud partner of BAYADA Home Health Care, USA. In association with BAYADA, we have designed a quality care package to support Non-Resident Indians who have their family and loved ones living in India. These services are extended in order to help them manage in taking care of their lives and at the same time relieving them of their worries regarding their family back in India.
Caregiving is a difficult task and when it comes to taking care of the Elderly, it can be little challenging as well. We at India Home Health Care, lend a helping hand to the hard working sons and daughters who are settled outside of India and who need assistance in taking care of their parents living in India.
Plan of Care
Our Plan Of Care involves detailed initial assessment which does not involve any cost. Our team of health care professionals in conjunction with the family physician and immediate family members refer to this assessment and then detail out the best quality care of plan that is there for our clients. The plan lays out specific services that will be provided to them. Based on the plan, we then decide on which caregiver is best suited to their needs and assign a caregiver to them.
Home health care visits
During the visit our senior registered nurse will conduct a detailed assessment to identify any significant changes in health from the last visit.
Our services are provided by trained and experienced registered nurses only. The senior registered nurse assigned to your parent’s care will:
• Check on specific ailments
• Check basic vital signs
• Asses cardiovascular and respiratory health
• Assess mobility and safety
• Manage prescription medication
Based on the results of the assessment, further decisions regarding the care plan are taken and any changes are implemented if necessary.
We provide two kinds of yearly packages under our plan of care for the Non-Resident Indians –
1. NRI Continuous Checkup – This package aims at ensuring that the health condition of the client is monitored efficiently and regularly so that health issues are detected as early as possible and acted upon accordingly.
2. NRI Close Monitoring – This service package is for clients who have an existing medical condition for which a closer and more frequent check is required. This helps to identify any change in the health condition faster so that measures can be taken. It is an extensive package designed for clients with serious ailments.
Both packages include:
• Regular Registered Nurse visits and Calls
• Regular Doctor visits
• Dietician visit
• Access to Electronic Medical Records
• Annual Medical Health Check-up in one of our partner Hospitals
Telephone check ups
As a part of providing healthcare of global standards, we ensure that regular telephone check-ups are a part of our program. We strive to make their life better with compassion, excellence and reliable care and these telephonic check-ups are a way to ensure that we are in constant touch with our clients and do not leave them unattended.
Communicating with non-resident Indians
The IHHC team will communicate with you regularly via telephone and email. IHHC will also provide you with well-documented assessments that are available via email for your review.
For more information about how to get care for your parents in the comfort of home contact us today.