IHHC – KIMS – Part 2
Assistant Sales Manager
- 4 – 6 years of sales experience into Healthcare/Hospital.
- Responsible for building strong relationships with Hospitals and Hospital Administrative staffs.
- Generating leads from the targeted hospitals.
- Achieving individual sales targets on monthly basis.
- Handling promotions, sales activities within hospital and for the region.
- Co-ordinating between Hospital Management/Administrative Team & operations team of IHHC directly Generating weekly sales report and lead report.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to articulate the services provided by IHHC with the target groups.
- Strong ability to convert leads into IHHC account.
- Good team player.
Please share your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the Position Title & Location on the Subject Line.